Foreclosure Assistant, (Non-Judicial Foreclosure: 1+ Years’ Experience)
Default Services / Trustee Sale Assistant locations:
- Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
ZBS Law, LLP is a Premier Mortgage Default Services Law Firm, who recently celebrated its 30th Anniversary, seeks an enthusiastic, and proactive individual to join our Non-Judicial Foreclosure Team as a Foreclosure Assistant. This individual should exhibit exceptional organizational, and communication skills. The Foreclosure Assistant will work closely with motivated and friendly professionals in an in-office environment focused on collegial and cooperative problem solving. As a Law Firm, we are devoted to providing prompt and courteous service to our clients and those facing the difficult prospect of foreclosure. Faced with this daily task, an ability to remain cool and compassionate under pressure is essential. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to establish a long-term career path with a company that respects their employees and appreciates their contributions. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a must.
Competitive salary offered.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintain excellent customer service and support to clients, colleagues, borrowers, vendors, attorneys, and management. Interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, staff, clients, and other parties by email, phone and in person.
- Review and update client systems within necessary timeframes.
- Monitor and maintain work lists as they are assigned. Monitor calls and emails, respond to inquiries related to borrowers’ accounts.
- Work productively with others in the workplace, even outside of one’s assigned duties.
- Receive and review foreclosure documents from clients, recording when necessary.
- Review files and prepare foreclosure notices, coordinating mailing and posting orders with vendors.
- Maintain compliance requirements in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Participate in various interdepartmental meetings and/or project teams representing the needs and requirements of the Foreclosure Department.
- Occasionally work overtime, as necessary, and/or as requested and approved by supervisor.
- May be tasked with auditing files, as directed by the Foreclosure Trustee Sale Officer, and maintaining target dates, as provided by the Supervisor.
Required Education: High school or Equivalent.
Required Experience: Non-Judicial Foreclosure: 1+ Years. Previous foreclosure experience with FHA, VA, USDA, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae loans preferred.
Please send resume to: email@example.com